Provision Health Partners – HR Generalist I
The Human Resources Generalist manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource department. The HR Generalist manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs. The HR Generalist carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: training & development, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, benefits, compensation, employment, etc.
- Provides day to day HR support for the organization
- Partners with HR peers and other organizational support departments, including but not limited to IT, Payroll, Finance and Legal on various business needs
- Ensures broad Human Resources support in achieving organizational goals and objectives and administering HR guidelines and programs
- May leads HR programs, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, onboarding, development, engagement & retention, performance management, separation, EEO, workers’ compensation, and unemployment
- Protects company interest while complying with government regulations, communicating awareness of the legal implications of all personnel actions
- Researches and recommends continual improvement to current processes, guidelines, and procedures
- Completes special projects by clarifying project objective, setting timetables and schedules, conducting research, developing and organizing information and completing assigned tasks
- Manages expectations by communicating project status and issues, resolving concerns, analyzing time and cost issues, preparing reports
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- PHR preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years of solid Human Resource generalist experience
- Knowledge of ERISA, EEOC and DOL regulations, employment sourcing, communications, human relations, etc.
- Solid understanding of benefits and compensation administration, market pricing, labor law, etc.
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Ability to effectively resolve issues in a timely manner using sound judgment and critical thinking skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal customers
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management
- Strong business partnership experience is essential to the success of this role
- Successful influencing abilities