Provision Health Partners – Housekeeper
The Housekeeper will keep buildings in clean and orderly condition by providing a clean and sanitized center for patients and employees.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years hospitality, housekeeping, or janitorial experience
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to stand, bend, reach, lift and repeat cleaning motions utilizing cleaning supplies
- Ability to lift/carry 25-50 lbs.
- Will be exposed to cleaning solutions and potentially hazardous chemicals